Saturday 30 July 2011

Day 8: Barcelona to French Riviera, South of France

28/07/2011

This was another very long drive!
Only had like 2 hours sleep so wasn't in the best of moods! Didn't have breakfast but ate Bacon n Eggs at our first stop :)

We stopped off at a town called Arles where we saw a Roman building (can't remember the name!

We arrived at the campsite, and Contiki recruit 'cookies' and 'dishies' for meal times.. Unfortunately I was a dishie, so I had to clear up plates n wipe tables. The cabin we stayed in was pretty small with bunk beds and 4 people shared a bathroom.

We tried frogs legs which tasted like fishy chicken, not too bad but the though of it made me feel sick!

Tonight we just played some pool, hung around the bar and went bed! I caught up on stuff like doin my nails! Pretty nice relaxing evening.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment