Saturday 30 July 2011

Day 10: South of France to Italy

30/07/11

Another early one again today..
We had ham and cheese croissants for breakfast today - yum! Felt really sick today though! Slept most of the time on the coach, and we watched Independence day.

We had to put in designs for our team's t-shirt today, I designed mine with a girl called Caitlin, its the Best!!

We stopped of at the leaning tower of Pisa and I took pictures kissing and licking it! There was a competition but they didn't say who won! We shall see tomorrow!

We got to the campsite at 6pm, I was really impressed! The cabins are newly built and the food was sooo nice! We had lasagne and tiramisu icecream for dessert!

Everyone went to a bar but I'm ill so I'm resting tonight, getting ready for a big night tomorrow! :)
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment