Friday 12 August 2011

Day 19: Munich to Austrian Tyrol

8/08/2011

Today we go to the Austrian Tyrol for activities! Today was a boring day for me as I wasn't doing any activities today.

First up was white water rafting, which I was so happy I didn't do as it was pouring with rain. It looked like it would be fun though.

Next activity: Bobsledding! This looked fun but I'm also glad I didn't do this one as apparently it was really short and everyone got really bruised from it!

We got to our accomodation at around 8 and had a nice dinner of beef goulash, turkey schnitzel and apple strudel :)

Today I'm taking a rest day, there's a theme party on but I just had 2 big nights. The theme is stupid anyway: tightie whitie brighties or something!? Went to bed pretty early.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment