Wednesday 17 August 2011

Day 25: Amsterdam

14/08/2011

Our last day.. Nooooooooooo!
We started with a canal bike ride, it was a lot of fun.. Especially as I wasn't pedalling! The boats were wet and it was drizzling but it was still fun! We played some bumper boats and got a bit lost!

After the boats we went to Anne Frank's house - very interesting but very sad :( I need to read the book properly now!

We then went shopping down the Kalverstratt, which was just a normal shopping street really. Went to McDonalds and had a burger called the McCrocket. It was wierd, but only available in Amsterdam..nice though.

Went back to the hotel to pack our suitcase, then went on a canal cruise to a floating chinese restaurant for our farewell dinner. Food wasn't great but the company was :)

After dinner we went on a bar crawl (after some coach dancing) and went to 3 bars, got some free shots, one had live music which was good.
Then we went to 2 clubs, both were really good!

I thought that I would be up all night partying hard, but everyone in our group went home early! I was sleeping by 2:30am! Ah well, back to London tomorrow : (

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I am currently looking for advertising partnerships on sites like yours lauraseuropeanescapade.blogspot.com. I believe you will be interested in the offer we have as we have many happy publishers and it is a great way to earn recurring income for your site.
    Please email me back expressing your interest in this offer and I will send you through further emails.

    I look forward to hearing back from you soon,
    Sylvester Jalnaiz

    ReplyDelete